AGM – Bulkley Valley Soccer Society
When: Friday, June 21st, 7pm
Where: Aspen Motor Inn – Creekside
Free beer/wine ticket and door prizes
Interested in being on our board?
In the past, BVSS AGM has been in the late fall and off-season. We have decided to change our timeframe this year to increase the attendance to meet BC Gaming Grant requirements.
In recent years BVSS has:
- Been the biggest recreation and cultural organization in northwest BC, each year providing healthy and affordable outdoor fun for well over 800 children
- Developed and expanded new soccer programs
- Been involved with Chandler Park soccer fields
- Secured grant funds and got the help that was needed to organize our programs
- In 2019, the number of youth soccer players increased by 58
THIS YEAR BVSS IS LOOKING FOR NEW BOARD MEMBERS
Most of our current board members have exceeded their terms. We are looking for new board members to continue soccer, keep developing new soccer programs AND create opportunities for young players in our community.
Interested in being on our board or would like to nominate a friend? Click here to show your interest, get detailed information on what positions are available and what the expectations are of a board member.
Any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regardless if you are able to join our board or not, please come to our AGM and celebrate the success of our young players. We have lots to celebrate.
BVSS is supplying the beer/wine, one drink ticket per person.
- Acceptance of the agenda
- Acceptance of the previous AGM minutes (dated November 27, 2018)
- President’s report (summary of BVSS activities and initiatives)
- Presentation and acceptance of financial statements
- New business - Motion: That the bylaws of BVSS be amended to change the period of notice required for membership meetings from 14 days to 7 days.
- Nomination/ Election of Board Members
Thank you to all of our volunteers, this soccer season couldn't have happened without your hard work and commitment!