Coaches are an integral and necessary part of BV Soccer and we appreciate your time and energy.
Coaches have access to FREE local coaching clinic and will receive a manual.
For 2020, all coaches should have completed a Criminal Record Check (CRC) prior to season starting. Click here or see the attached document below with all the details. If you have any questions, doubt about whether BVSS has a valid CRC on file for you, or are having difficulties, please contact our CRC Coordinator at email@example.com.
|Active Start||TBD||U6 Coaches|
|Learn to Train||TBD||U10 and 12 Coaches|
|Soccer for Life||TBD||U14, U18 and Development / Select Coaches|
*times may vary due to # of participants
Due to COVID-19 all coaching courses have been cancelled and will be rescheduled. Please see BC Soccer latest communications regarding coaching courses, click here for more information.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small‐Sided Soccer Development Manual
- Long-Term Player Development: A community Guide
- BC Soccer Resources and FAQ's
- Wellness to World Cup Brochure - 7 Stages
- Canada Soccer Pathway: Coach's Tool Kit Stage One - Active Start
- Canada Soccer Pathway: Coach's Tool Kit Stage Two - Fundamentals
- Canada Soccer Pathway: Coach's Tool Kit Stage Three - Learn To Train
Chandler Park Maintenance
To maintain the Chandler fields in the best possible shape, prevent overuse, excessive wear in the goal crease, and at the request of the town, please do the following:
Avoid the goal keeper’s areas during practice
At the end of games, please turn around the goals (goal frames)
When in doubt turn the goals (goal frames) around so wear and tear occurs on the area behind the goal.