SportMedBC & Health and Safety
SportMedBC is a professional not-for-profit society comprised of close to 600 sport medical and paramedical practitioners in British Columbia. It promotes leadership, public awareness and education in the areas of sport medicine, sport science and sport training.
WYSC has hosted SportMedBC Workshops in Whistler and all information can be located on their website for reference.
Click here for podcasts on the following topics: http://sportmedbc.com/podcasts
- SportMed Soccer: Protect, Ice, Elevate and Rest
- SportMed Soccer: Emergency Action Plans
- SportMed Soccer: Warming Up
- SportMed Soccer: Posture
- SportMed Soccer: Return To Play
- SportMed Soccer: Hamstring Injuries
Health and Safety in Sport