ONLINE PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Are you looking to practice your soccer skills at home during these unusual times?
BVSS is offering our first initial online soccer practices with Dan Imhof to Bulkley Valley soccer players (U10-U12 and U14 & up) for FREE.
WEEK OF MAY 23rd to MAY 30th
|TUESDAY, MAY 26TH||3:00PM - 3:30PM||U10-U12|
|TUESDAY, MAY 26TH||4:00PM - 4:30PM||U14 AND UP|
|THURSDAY, MAY 28TH||3:00PM - 3:30PM||U10-U12|
|THURSDAY, MAY 28TH||4:00PM - 4:30PM||U14 AND UP|
BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR SESSION AT SIGNUP.COM TO RECEIVE LOG IN DETAILS. SPACE IS LIMITED.
EQUIPMENT FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 23rd: 5 cones or markers, wall/bench and a soccer ball.
Follow these simple steps prior to the session:
- Get your space ready, it can be a room, deck, backyard, or any other place that you will have room to do the drills safely (make sure you have enough room to dribble). 10x10 space is ideal, please mark your space with cones, shoes or anything you can find. You will need a ball and a water bottle for the session. Each child needs to have 4 cones and enough space to go around the cones. Some sessions players will need to have two places to hit a ball against, set up like a corner so they can hit the ball on one wall pivot and then hit the ball on the other wall.
- Download “Zoom” to the device you will be using for the session.
- Check your email for login details, email will be sent 24 hours prior to the session.
- 10 mins prior to session, click on the link or copy and paste the meeting ID and password.
- Wait to be admitted into the live session.
- Turn the volume up to hear the coach's instructions
- Click "speaker view" in the top right corner to get the full screen of the coach
- Make sure your own microphone is on mute.
- ADDTIONAL INFO: Starting this week we will end our sessions with SOCCER TRIVIA, be sure to practice your soccer facts!!!!